There is also a basic introduction to SNA in Spanish:

Title 	Comprender las redes sociales: Teorías, conceptos y hallazgos
/Volume 11 of Clásicos Contemporáneos/
<https://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=bks&q=bibliogroup:%22Cl%C3%A1sicos+Contempor%C3%A1neos%22&source=gbs_metadata_r&cad=6>

Author 	Kadushin, Charles
<https://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Kadushin,+Charles%22&source=gbs_metadata_r&cad=6>

Translated by 	Gordo, Victoria
Contributor 	Maya, Isidro
Publisher 	CIS- Centro de Investigaciones Sociológicas, 2013
ISBN 	847476632X, 9788474766325
Length 	333 pages

On 2/24/2017 6:15 PM, McCulloh, Ian A. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a colleague that is looking for SNA references in Spanish.  I
> seem to recall from posts to this forum that there is a journal or two
> that publishes SNA work in Spanish and there are many Spanish speaking
> scholars in this field.  I’d appreciate it if you could forward me
> some good resources that I can pass on to him.  I’m happy to connect
> you directly if anyone has interest.  I believe he is looking to do
> work in Peru.
>
> Thanks and Kind Regards,
> Ian
> Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.
> Senior Lecturer, Whiting School of Engineering
> Parsons Fellow, Bloomberg School of Public Health
> Chief Scientist (QCR), Applied Physics Laboratory
> Johns Hopkins University

Charles Kadushin
Distinguished Scholar,
Cohen Center for Jewish Studies, Brandeis University
Visiting Research Professor, Sociology
212-865-4369
www.charleskadushin.com
www.brandeis.edu/cmjs/