Hi,

I have many (100s) of VNA files with data I'd love to analyze, but the files are too big for
UCINet or NetDraw open. I also prefer to work on a Mac. Does anyone have a script (Python
or R, preferably) to convert VNA files to some other format (e.g., GML, GraphML)? I'd like to
use Python to do the analysis.

Thanks for your help!
Libby

--
Libby Hemphill, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication and Information Studies