[image: SpringerOpen]

*Applied Network Science*

Applied Network Science <http://appliednetsci.springeropen.com/>

Hand-selected research from *Applied Network Science*

*Aims and Scope <http://appliednetsci.springeropen.com/about>* | *Editorial
Board <http://appliednetsci.springeropen.com/about/editorial-board>* |
*Submission
Guidelines <http://appliednetsci.springeropen.com/submission-guidelines>*
| *Keep
up to date
<http://appliednetsci.springeropen.com/logon?url=%2Fmy%2Fpreferences>*
| *Contact

<http://appliednetsci.springeropen.com/>

We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished with *Applied Network Science
<http://springeropen.com/p/applied-network>* in just our first year, and we
wanted to share with you some articles that we selected as being of
particular interest.

And when you’d like to consider *Applied Network Science* for your *own* work,
you’ll find the submission guidelines *here*
<http://appliednetsci.springeropen.com/submission-guidelines>*.*

*Hand-selected articles from our first year.*
<http://springeropen.com/p/applied-network>

And you’ll find *all* of our current articles *here
<http://appliednetsci.springeropen.com/articles>.*

This new journal is a high-quality, strictly peer reviewed, open access
journal based on novel or anticipated applications of network sciences, on
related techniques that may be used in applications of complex network
methodologies, and on innovative modeling approaches that will enhance
specific applications and lead to more widespread use of network science
concepts.

We look forward to reading your work.

*Hocine Cherifi, Université Bourgogne, Dijon Cedex, FranceRonaldo Menezes,
Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne,
FloridaEditors-in-Chief, Applied Network Science*

--

*Join us at *:  COMPLEX NETWORKS 2017, Lyon, France
<http://complexnetworks.org/>

*Publish your work on:* Applied Network Science
<http://www.springer.com/physics/complexity/journal/41109>
*re**ad:
<http://www.cambridgescholars.com/complex-networks-and-their-applications-9>*Complex
Networks & their Applications
<http://www.cambridgescholars.com/complex-networks-and-their-applications-9>
*   Pr Hocine CHERIFI                             *
*          LE2I   UMR CNRS 6306              *
*   Faculté des Sciences Mirande            *
*    9 , avenue Alain Savary                     *
*    BP 47870                                           *
*    21078 DIJON    FRANCE                  *