Hello,

I have a colleague that is looking for SNA references in Spanish.  I seem to recall from posts to this forum that there is a journal or two that publishes SNA work in Spanish and there are many Spanish speaking scholars in this field.  I'd appreciate it if you could forward me some good resources that I can pass on to him.  I'm happy to connect you directly if anyone has interest.  I believe he is looking to do work in Peru.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Ian
Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.
Senior Lecturer, Whiting School of Engineering
Parsons Fellow, Bloomberg School of Public Health
Chief Scientist (QCR), Applied Physics Laboratory
Johns Hopkins University