Dear all,

I am preparing a small talk about the phase transitions in the community detection algorithms for people outside the field. Thus, I need to show a picture of some small network with evident community structure. I found such picture in Newman's book (page 355) which shows a coauthorship network of a university department. However, I am unable to locate the data of this network. Does anybody have any idea about this or any other small similar network?

Thank you
Snehal

--

Snehal Madhukar Shekatkar