***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** [EUSN2017] Call for abstracts: Third European Conference on Social Networks, Mainz Call for abstracts

Third European Conference on Social Networks (EUSN2017)
Mainz, 26 - 29 September 2017
www.eusn.org
Dear colleagues,

We would like to encourage you to submit abstracts for paper presentations and posters to the Third European Conference on Social Networks (EUSN2017), to be held 26 - 29 September 2017 in Mainz, Germany.

The conference will host about 30 sessions representing many areas of social network research. In addition, 16 workshops covering the theory and analysis of social networks are offered on September 26. They include introductory courses and training on different software platforms. The keynote address will be held by Emmanuel Lazega. Two awards, one for the best poster and one for the best paper of a German early career scholar will be announced at the conference. Our social program will include hospitality suites and a conference party for casual discussion and exchange of ideas. For more details, please visit our website www.eusn.org.

Deadline for paper and poster abstract submissions is March 31. Please find more details regarding the submission and registration procedure below. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  and visit www.eusn.org <http://www.eusn.org> .

We look forward to welcoming you in Mainz this autumn!

The organizers,

Marina Hennig and Katharina Kunißen

Also on behalf of the program committee:

Kai Arzheimer, Johannes-Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany
Ulrik Brandes, University of Konstanz, Germany
Dimitris Christopoulos, MODUL University Vienna, Austria
Marten Düring, Centre Virtuel de la Connaissance sur l’Europe, Luxembourg
Johannes Glückler, University of Heidelberg, Germany
Betina Hollstein, University of Bremen, Germany
Lothar Krempel, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, Germany
Emmanuel Lazega, Science Po, France
José Luís Molina, UAB Barcelona, Spain
Jürgen Pfeffer, TU Munich, Germany
Tom A.B. Snijders, University of Groningen, Netherland
Christian Stegbauer, Goethe University Frankfurt Main, Germany

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:

1. Visit our website http://www.eusn2017.uni-mainz.de/abstract-submission/ <http://www.eusn2017.uni-mainz.de/abstract-submission/>

2. Register via the CONVERIA conference management tool ("sign up for an account", if you don´t have one) and log in.

3. Click on the "New submission" link and fill out the form. Make sure you enter all required information:

Abstract submissions are due by March 31. After this date, no abstracts will be accepted. You will receive a receipt of your submission by e-mail. Please note that we can only allow two submissions per person.

REGISTRATION:

-      Registration starts February 1.

-      Presenting authors need to be registered for the conference until the end of June (Early Bird fee is available until June 14).

-------
3RD EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON SOCIAL NETWORKS (EUSN)
Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz
Institute of Sociology | Department of Social Network Research & Family Sociology
Jakob-Welder-Weg 12 | D-55128 Mainz

Tel. +49 6131 39-22444
Fax  +49 6131 39-25569

Mail: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
www.eusn.org

local organizers: