***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
International Conference for Smart Health (ICSH) 2017 Call For Papers
International Conference for Smart Health (ICSH), originated in 2013, intends to provide a forum for the growing international smart health research community to discuss the technical, practical, economic, behavioral, and social issues associated with smart health. ICSH welcomes studies on the principles, approaches, models, frameworks, new applications, and effects of using novel information technology to address healthcare problems and improve social welfare.
Highlights of ICSH 2017:
- Locate at the City University of Hong Kong.
- Feature an MISQ health analytics workshop to share insights on publishing healthcare informatics studies in top-tier journals.
- Extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication by IEEE Intelligent Systems (IF: 3.5), Electronic Commerce Research and Applications (IF: 2.1), and Pacific Asia Journal of the Association for Information Systems.
- Conference proceedings will be published by Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- Collaborate with and support Alibaba Tianchi in organizing a competition on medical image diagnostics.
Submission Deadline: Mar 15th, 2017
Conference Dates: Jun 26th-27th, 2017
Hsinchun Chen, University of Arizona
Elena Karahanna, University of Georgia
Daniel Zeng, University of Arizona, and Chinese Academy of Sciences
Conference Website: http://www.icsh2017.org
Topics of Interest include but not limited to:
I. Information Systems for Clinical Practice and Training
II. Clinical and Medical Data Modeling & Analytics
III. Community, Social Media, and Knowledge Management
IV. Smart/Mobile Devices for Healthcare
V. Management of Smart Health Systems
VI. Smart Health Business, Social, and Economic Issues
Kang Zhao, Ph.D.
Tippie College of Business
The University of Iowa
S224 PBB, Iowa City, IA 52242