First North American Social Networks (NASN2017) Conference
Washington, DC, 26-30 July 2017
www.insna.org/nasn2017/
Colleagues,

I would like to remind you that the call for Organized Sessions at the First North American Social Networks (NASN2017) Conference closes this Friday, 3 FEB.  Please submit your informal proposal to organize a session to [log in to unmask]

The open call for workshop proposals will remain open for another 3 weeks.  The proposal guidelines are on the conference website, under calls.

The call for abstract submissions will open on 14 FEB.

NASN2017 is an official INSNA sponsored, regional conference for North America.  The format of the conference will be very similar to SUNBELT.  We will have workshops on social network analysis methods and theory, lecture style presentations on original research, and a poster session.  There will be a hospitality suite.  The banquet will be prepared by one of Washington DC's top rated chefs.

We look forward to seeing you this summer in DC.  It's a fun city and NASN2017 will be a great time.

Kind Regards,
Ian

Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.
Chief Scientist, Applied Physics Lab
Parson Fellow, Bloomberg School of Public Health
Senior Lecturer, Whiting School of Engineering
Johns Hopkins University