For your consideration…

Re: North American Social Network Conference (NASN) 2017 – Call for Abstracts – "LGBT networks, health and social support"

Session: “LGBTQ Networks, Health and Social Support”

NASN 2017 Conference - July 26-30, 2017 - Washington, D.C.

We invite abstracts for presentations on research of all types that look at the networks of LGBTQ individuals and health-related outcomes.  We hope to incite a wide range of submissions for this session.  Some examples of work that would be well suited for this session includes research on:  research on infectious disease among members of LGBTQ populations; studies describing health based interventions in LGBTQ populations; and work looking at social support structures among LGBTQ subcultures, such as houses and families.  Submissions are in no way limited to these guiding examples.

Please submit an abstract not exceeding 500 words by April 7, 2017 17:00 EST using the conference’s abstract system (http://insna.org/nasn2017/abstract-submission/).  Please be sure to indicate which session you are applying to by either: (1) selecting from the session field, “LBGTQ networks, health and social support” or (2) writing in “LGBTQ networks, health and social support” as your keywords.

Feel free to contact the organizers with any questions concerning your submission. Session Organizers include:

We look forward to seeing you in Washington, DC!

Best,
Lindsay Young, PhD
Postdoctoral Scholar
Chicago Center for HIV Elimination (CCHE)
University of Chicago | Department of Medicine
Email: [log in to unmask]