Water Institute Faculty and Students:

Dr. JoAnn Lighty, NSF INFEWS Director, is scheduled to give a seminar in 122 Rogers Hall this afternoon at 2pm.  See details below.  You are welcome to attend the seminar even if you did not  previously indicate interest.

One caveat… Dr. Lighty’s plane is delayed and she won’t arrive at the Gainesville  airport until 1:30 so the seminar may get started a bit late.

We will send out another announcement if the seminar will be delayed.

Wendy

Wendy Graham, Ph. D.
Director UF Water Institute
PO Box 116601