Hey Everyone,

We have a meetup this Thursday (always the 3rd Thurs of the month).
RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/Gainesville-Front-End-Dev-Meetup/events/236817386/

Also, this weekend is Florida Drupalcamp in Orlando
(https://www.fldrupal.camp). I'll be there!.

This week:

Dave Stanton will present on Lightning Design System, which allows one
to build custom applications with a look and feel that is consistent
with Salesforce core features. Check it out at
https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com

Mike Herchel will present on "Learning JavaScript Through Tooling",
where the user will be walked through the ins and outs of JavaScript
debugging, and walk through of learning a specific topic (event
delegation in this case).

We'll also have "Show and tells" where you can show the group what
you've recently done, worked on, or have any issues that you need help
with.

Afterwards, we'll head down the street for a few beers :)

Details at https://www.meetup.com/Gainesville-Front-End-Dev-Meetup/events/236817386/

-Mike Herchel