Hello UFACM

Today I unfortunately have to alert you of some very sad news: The passing of one of our fellow computer scientists here at UF.

Karan Khullar, came to UF in the pursuit of higher education. He treasured every moment he was here, friends often citing him as never sad.

It is a true tragedy that Karan's journey ended too soon. To commemorate his life, the Asian American Student Union, Indian Student Association, Indian Graduate Student Association and the Sikh Student Association will be holding a vigil at Turlington Plaza tommorow, Monday, February 27, 2017 from 6-7 pm

Please join us in this vigil

Thank you
-Luc
Our WebsiteFacebook Page