Join us at the 2017 Spring Conference - it's going to be magical... literally!

Tuesday, March 07, 2017, 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM

Location:  New York Executive Conference Centers, 1601 Broadway @ 48th St., 7th floor, New York, NY 10019

This year, we have planned an information-packed and rewarding conference including a keynote from Barbara Mistick, co-author of "STRETCH - How to Future-Proof Yourself for Tomorrow's Workplace."

Our conference includes four tracks - IG Risk & Compliance, Privacy & Security, Technology and RIM & Leadership and will earn you 5.5 CRM credits (approved) and 4.5 IGP credits (also approved) !

And make sure to wind down with us immediately afterwards for Open Bar, Hors d'Oeuvres and a little close-up magic:  Magician Eric Lerner who will absolutely amaze you... http://ericlernermagic.com/

Registration fee:
	$60.00 Networking Reception 5-7pm Only
	$75.00 Student
	$195.00 Walk-In
	$145.00 Chapter Member
	$145.00 Non-Chapter Member
Registration URL https://armanyc.starchapter.com/meet-reg1.php?id=47

Hosted by ARMA Metro NYC in collaboration with ARMA Northern NJ, ARMA Connecticut and ARMA Long Island

Best regards,

Fred

Frederic J. Grevin
212-312-3903 (w)