Our System sets each student up with a printing account with an allotment
that is updated each quarter, we allow students to add $$ to their account
if it gets low. Their money is rolled over each quarter, our allotment is
refreshed.
We do not charge for tutoring or testing. There may be a charge for
non-school testing, ie a student comes from another school and wants to use
our testing services.
Cynthia

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Dean Muse <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Here at Tulsa Community College our tutoring labs are separated from each
> other. It would be great if we had the space to combine everything into a
> learning center. Having said that, we do not charge for our services.
> Printing charges are college wide. Students get to print a number of copies
> and when they run out they have to pay to add additional copies to their
> account. Their ID card is scanned at the printer being used. Fall 2017 will
> be the first time the students will have a cap on the number of copies they
> receive for free.
>

> Dean Muse
>
> Coordinator Math & Science Tutoring Lab
>
> Tulsa Community College