Hi, everyone!

Our college currently offers new student orientations that include time for
a half-hour tour of our library and learning support services (ie. Writing
Center, Math Lab, Testing Center, Supplemental Instruction, Tutoring,
etc.). What are some fun, interactive activities that we could facilitate
during this half-hour slot to engage new students and familiarize them with
our services? We are trying not to talk at them for the whole time, and
since the space is not that spread out, a tour is relatively quick. I
appreciate any ideas or suggestions you might use!

Thanks,

Danielle Petersen
Learning Services Coordinator
Mid Michigan Community College