We do not.  The Tutoring Center has been reporting directly to the Assistant Vice-President for Student Success and Engagement, but is soon to become part of the library under the direction of the head librarian.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Pratt
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2017 10:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tutoring Advising Model

Please post to list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kayla Dean
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2017 10:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutoring Advising Model

Our university is looking at alternate approaches to student advising. In my research, I have noticed that many campuses have tutoring and advising services housed in one center. So, I was wondering: Do any of your tutoring centers offer student advising services?

If so, would you be willing to provide details on how this model works?