My question concerns the technology behind student usage tracking systems (such as
TutorTrac, Accutrack, AccuSQL, etc.)

For ten years, our Learning Center has used AccuTrack; during this time, our campus has
used Campus Connect as our campus management system. Campus Connect would
automatically generate and send us student schedules and information to import into
AccuTrack for use in the Learning Center.

This year, however, our campus has moved to Campus Nexus Student (campus
management system) and this is incompatible with AccuTrack.

So my question is this: do any of your campuses use Campus Nexus Student and/or do you
know of ANY student usage tracking systems that are compatible with Campus Nexus?