From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dean Muse
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 3:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CRLA Certification

Hello all,

Tulsa Community College has existed without structured training for our tutors. We are finally going to have one. Tutors in all areas of our four campuses will receive the same training followed by content specific training in their particular area. If anyone has any examples of tutoring modules I would greatly appreciate it.

If I can incorporate something which is already designed that is even better. I know that it takes many hours to create a training session for a topic and I will give full credit to you. Once complete, we are going to submit our program to the CRLA for certification.

Thank you for your help,

Dean Muse
Coordinator - Metro Math & Science Tutoring Lab Tulsa Community College [log in to unmask]
918.595.7601