Good Morning,

Our campus is looking at implementing Symplicity's Insight , and I am
looking for feedback from those of you who use the tutor module within that
program.

We currently use WCOnline for all our tutor scheduling. The main concern we
have is if Insight will be as simple and student friendly.

Best,

Hilary Chubb

Assistant Director, Office of Academic Skills
Washington College