Greetings, all!

Hillsborough Community College in Tampa, Florida is seeking a new Coordinator for the Academic Success Center<https://www.hccfl.edu/asc> at the Ybor City campus. HCC<https://www.hccfl.edu/> is a multi-campus community college that serves approximately 44,000 students a year. HCC offers over 160 academic options, including AS, AA, and workforce certificates. The Ybor City campus offers a unique blend of programs, including fine and performing arts and criminal justice,  that attract a diverse population of students. Ybor City<https://www.visittampabay.com/unlock-tampa-bay/districts/ybor-city/> is a historic district in Tampa with a fascinating history as well as many restaurants and museums within short distance. I held this position for five years, and I enjoyed my coworkers and the students very much!

The job ad can be viewed at the HCC Employment website<https://jobs.hccfl.edu/postings/7374>. The ad closes on Friday, March 31 (apologies for late notice!)

Best,

Ariel Gunn
(former) Coordinator, Academic Success Center @ Ybor City
Visit our website<https://www.hccfl.edu/academic-success-centers.aspx>, like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HCCYborASC>, or watch us on YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNLN5W8dq0XVzianUNUhOwQ>!
Please Note: Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this email communication may be subject to public disclosure. This message is the property of Hillsborough Community College or its affiliates. It may be legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message. Thank you.