Jennifer,

We only charge fees for services that are not covered in our budget.

Examples:

·         Community Tutoring, which is available to the entire community (K-12, other institutions). Since this is not a service to only our students, we charge for it by the hour.

·         Providing tutors to other departments: We hire and train most of the tutors on campus, then send them to other departments, as needed. We charge the departments for this support.

·         Standardized Test prep: These include the TEAS, GRE, GMAT, etc. These workshops are available to the general public. Therefore, we charge for this service.

Martin Golson

Director, Academic Support

Certified Learning Center Professional – Level 4

Austin Peay State University

(931) 221-6553