The workshops include Standardized test prep. The workshops range from 2- 4 hours in length and are designed to help the participants identify areas where they need to focus their preparation. We cover tips for each area covered, but do not have sufficient time to teach everything participants may need assistance with. Our students who need additional help after the workshop are encouraged to meet with us for free tutoring. Participants who are not our students are encouraged to seek additional help, if needed.

Community Tutoring can include any subject the tutor is able to support. This can and has included everything from kindergarten math to research assistance for graduate programs.

Martin Golson

Director, Academic Support

Certified Learning Center Professional – Level 4

Austin Peay State University

(931) 221-6553