From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shreckengost, Jennifer
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 8:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fees for services

Hello colleagues,

I'm conducting research on how/when/if other learning centers charge fees for certain resources. I'd love to hear your feedback on your own particular learning center.

Do you charge any fees for services? If yes, what are the criterion for when fees are charged?

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer Shreckengost

Dean of Curriculum and Instruction

Phone: 913-309-4693