From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Paul Cleveland
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tutor Interview Questions

Hi Meredith,

Here you go…

Best,

John Paul

John Paul Cleveland, M.T.S., M.A.
Director, Polytechnic Tutoring Center
CRLA Level 1 Certified Program
NYU Tandon School of Engineering
6 MetroTech Center, JAB 373
Brooklyn, NY  11201
(646)997-3902
www.engineering.nyu.edu/tutoring<http://www.engineering.nyu.edu/tutoring>

[tutoringcenter_logo Beh]

[tandon_long_color-1]

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>] On Behalf Of Meredith Garrett
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 9:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tutor Interview Questions

Would anyone mind sharing their prospective tutor interview questions with me? My email address: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks!!

Meredith Garrett, MS
Director, Learning Enrichment and Assistance Program
Instructor, University 111
Doctoral Candidate, GWU School of Education
Tucker Student Center- Student Success Suite (3rd floor)
P (704) 406-4562  |  F (704) 406-2335|
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/Lxmr8KDJlPD2JJrQW2JCTBlOO9ln_ewGsmNqC1OJEMT7kjCZbAExOtfKR45rKkRxs9WeJfb9BVGlROklg_7XnDEw0lgolNnlGnHnRu9gg__fE1VoOPjYoWw2IQ]