From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie Luekenga
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 12:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Study Skill "Tutors"

Greetings and Happy Friday,

Do any of you utilize tutors specifically for study skills? If so, or if you have a similar position (coaches, etc), would you be willing to share your job description?

Thank you so much,

Julie

--

Julie Luekenga

Assistant Director, Academic Resource Center

Aims Community College

Learning Commons

CCTR 281

970-339-6328