We have academic coaches  (peer mentors) that focus on study skills but not tutoring. If students need content specific tutoring we refer them to other departments on campus that have this.

Rowie Wolfe, M.Ed.

Thriving and Achieving Program Coordinator

Disability Resources & Educational Services

California State University Northridge

(818) 677-2264 Voice

Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach