Hi Kerby,

I hope this email finds you doing well! You should look at the job description for an ESL instructor; some of the responsibilities are very similar.

I hope this helps!

Dorsey Thomas

Assistant Director, Student Success Center

University of Houston - Clear Lake

2700 Bay Area Blvd, SSCB 3101.2

Houston, Texas  77058-1098

http://www.uhcl.edu/studentsuccesscenter