Hi Kelly,

We just moved to paperless for our writing center portion of the tutoring
center.  It’s working out great.  We use Google Forms, and since it’s
licensed through NYU, that means the student info is held within the NYU
network and so does not risk violating FERPA.  Our writing consultants
don’t need to be logged in to fill out the form.  The info populates into a
Google Sheets file.  Consultants can see information entered on any and all
students who have used our writing service, but they have to log onto the
networked university portal.  I am the “owner” of both forms, so the info
stays in my account.

Hope this helps,

John Paul

*John Paul Cleveland, M.T.S., M.A.*