Hi Kelly,

We just moved to paperless for our writing center portion of the tutoring center.  It’s working out great.  We use Google Forms, and since it’s licensed through NYU, that means the student info is held within the NYU network and so does not risk violating FERPA.  Our writing consultants don’t need to be logged in to fill out the form.  The info populates into a Google Sheets file.  Consultants can see information entered on any and all students who have used our writing service, but they have to log onto the networked university portal.  I am the “owner” of both forms, so the info stays in my account.

Hope this helps,

John Paul

John Paul Cleveland, M.T.S., M.A.

Director, Polytechnic Tutoring Center

CRLA Level 1 Certified Program

NYU Tandon School of Engineering

6 MetroTech Center, JAB 373

Brooklyn, NY  11201

(646)997-3902

www.engineering.nyu.edu/tutoring

[log in to unmask]" alt="tutoringcenter_logo Beh">

[log in to unmask]" alt="tandon_long_color-1">