At Houston Community College, we have three categories of tutors, based on academic level:

Tutor I -  Peer tutor -  up to 66 college credit hours (rarely used and pretty much only in a few STEM areas) - $9.50/hour

Tutor II - Semi-professional tutor -  67 credit hours through completion of Master's -  $12.50/hour

Tutor III -  Professional Tutor (by far the largest group at HCC ) Completion of Master's or higher -  $21.50/hour

Deborah Hardwick, Mgr.
Online Tutoring
713-718-5340

Act mindfully

hccs.upswing.io

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If

error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any

email is strictly prohibited