I have looked at the various job descriptions that are on the web but I have not found one that is as descriptive as I need.  I am looking to add a professional staff person to be an ESL reading and writing tutor.  Does anyone have a job description for a full-time position such as this?

Thanks

Kerby Plante

Center for Academic Success Director

Phi Theta Kappa Advisor

St. Cloud Technical & Community College

1540 Northway Drive
St. Cloud, MN 56303

320-308-5920

Adaptability | Learner | Harmony | Intellection | Maximizer