Greetings Learning Assistance Colleagues!

The University of Cincinnati Assessment Council has announced our Call for Proposals for our 2017 Assessment Conference on May 18, 2017 on the campus of the University of Cincinnati. Please see the attached document for additional information, access our council website at https://www.uc.edu/sa/staffrsrcs/assessment/conference.html or the Call for Proposals directly at https://www.uc.edu/sa/staffrsrcs/assessment/conference/cfp.html.

The 2017 UC Assessment and Impact Conference theme is "Beyond the Numbers: Using Assessment to Tell Your Story". This theme provides endless possibilities of interpretation in how we can use our unique experiences to tell the stories that our programs deserve. Whether it be Learning Centers, Admissions Practices, Leadership Development Programs, or anything in-between - our true impact is able to be understood only by defining "assessment" in a way that incorporates all the unique ways we can tell our individual stories. This conference seeks to explore that paradigm by bringing together professionals from different institutions, roles, and programs to encourage an informed, holistic approach towards assessment.

The conference is FREE for all attendees, but Registration will close once the conference reaches capacity. Please consider submitting a Proposal to the website above by 3/24, and registering for the conference after 3/13. This is a great opportunity to get conference presentation experience both for professionals and graduate/student staff.

Please email me if you have any questions whatsoever! We look forward to seeing you in May!

Best,
Bill Neater

William J. Neater III, Ed.D.
Educational Coordinator
Academic Coaching, Academic Alert, and Test Preparation Services
University of Cincinnati
Learning Assistance Center
2435 French Hall West
PO Box: 210221