Hi all-

I am interested in this as well.  What do your institutions charge to
proctor tests for people who are not their students? Does it depend on the
type of test/length of time etc?

Thanks!

Kate Brindisi

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 9:26 AM, Golson, Martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Jennifer,
>

> We only charge fees for services that are not covered in our budget.
>

> Examples:
>
> ·         Community Tutoring, which is available to the entire community
> (K-12, other institutions). Since this is not a service to only our
> students, we charge for it by the hour.
>
> ·         Providing tutors to other departments: We hire and train most
> of the tutors on campus, then send them to other departments, as needed. We
> charge the departments for this support.
>
> ·         Standardized Test prep: These include the TEAS, GRE, GMAT, etc.
> These workshops are available to the general public. Therefore, we charge
> for this service.
>

> Martin Golson
>
> Director, Academic Support
>
> Certified Learning Center Professional – Level 4
>
> Austin Peay State University
>

> (931) 221-6553
>

> *"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."* - Seneca

Kate Brindisi
College of Saint Elizabeth
Coordinator, Academic Success Center

Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDKTL6tDPvE&authuser=0

*Please remember the environment before printing this email.*