Our dress code is business casual.  no sneakers, low cut blouses, no jeans, etc.
Cynthia

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 5:02 PM, WyKeshia Wallace <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello again Learning Assistant Professionals!

Do you all require a specific dress code for your tutors? If so, what are your restrictions
regarding attire? We currently have a loose policy, but are looking to provide more structure
and clarification.

Thank you!
WyKeshia Wallace
Coordinator, University Tutorial Services
Southeast Missouri State University