Our System sets each student up with a printing account with an allotment that is updated each quarter, we allow students to add $$ to their account if it gets low. Their money is rolled over each quarter, our allotment is refreshed.
We do not charge for tutoring or testing. There may be a charge for non-school testing, ie a student comes from another school and wants to use our testing services.
Cynthia

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Dean Muse <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

Here at Tulsa Community College our tutoring labs are separated from each other. It would be great if we had the space to combine everything into a learning center. Having said that, we do not charge for our services. Printing charges are college wide. Students get to print a number of copies and when they run out they have to pay to add additional copies to their account. Their ID card is scanned at the printer being used. Fall 2017 will be the first time the students will have a cap on the number of copies they receive for free.

Dean Muse

Coordinator Math & Science Tutoring Lab

Tulsa Community College

918.595.7601

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]EDU] On Behalf Of Shreckengost, Jennifer
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 6:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fees for services

Hello colleagues,

I'm conducting research on how/when/if other learning centers charge fees for certain resources. I'd love to hear your feedback on your own particular learning center.

Do you charge any fees for services? If yes, what are the criterion for when fees are charged?

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer Shreckengost

Dean of Curriculum and Instruction

Phone: 913-309-4693

Fax: 1-866-470-0102

Email: [log in to unmask]edu

 Inline image 1

       Online. But not alone.TM

Know someone who should hear about Grantham?  Refer a Friend!