Hi,

This is my first time sending a message to this listserv, so I hope that I am doing it correctly.

I am curious what textbooks are being used in developmental English integrated reading/writing courses.

This is for a class that is not a paired or co-requisite course.

Thank you!

Susan

Susan, J. Konantz, Technical Instructor
Developmental Reading and Composition
Western Colorado Community College, a division of Colorado Mesa University