Good Morning Colleagues:

I would like to know what are the on-line platforms that are utilized for tutoring services.  I am familiar with NET Tutor, would like to know about other companies and what works at your insititution.

De-Wain I. Brown, M.A.

Tutoring Coordinator

The University of North Carolina at Pembroke

Office:  910-775-4408

Fax: 910-775-4286

E-mail: [log in to unmask]