From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lamontagne, Kait
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 7:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online Tutoring Platforms

Hello all,

Our Center for Student Learning at the College of Charleston is very interested in piloting some kind of online platform for tutoring to occur outside of the traditional setting. We’ve explored some different options and are very impressed with the capabilities of GoBoard, an online tool provided by Tutor Matching Services. Has anyone out there had any experience with GoBoard, or a similar online tutoring platform? If so, did you face any challenges with this non-traditional method of tutoring?

Thanks in advance!

Kaitlyn Lamontagne

Data Coordinator, Center for Student Learning

College of Charleston

843-953-5969

This email and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may be legally protected from disclosure. Any review, release, copying, distribution, or use of this email communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete all copies.