From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of De-Wain Brown
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 8:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: On-Line Tutoring Platform

Good Morning Colleagues:

I would like to know what are the on-line platforms that are utilized for tutoring services.  I am familiar with NET Tutor, would like to know about other companies and what works at your insititution.

De-Wain I. Brown, M.A.
Tutoring Coordinator
The University of North Carolina at Pembroke
Office:  910-775-4408
Fax: 910-775-4286