We have had Smarthinking for several years.  Feel free to contact me if you would like specific information about our experience

Pat

Patricia A. Maher, Ph. D.

Director, Academic Success Center

University of South Florida

4202 E. Fowler Ave.

LIB122

Tampa, FL  33620

813-974-5141

[log in to unmask]" alt="ASC-Logo-Final-smaller4">

www.usf.edu/asc