From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brianne N. Parker
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 2:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Online Tutoring Platforms

We are also interested in these platforms. We were trying to find a platform that would allow for the in-person tutor scheduling as well as the online tutoring. Upswing has been one we are looking at. Our concern is that when students set up an appointment, they search by tutor not by times available in the center. We also have drop-in centers that we would use this platform for sign-in as well. Has anyone working with Upswing or another platform similar found that students or tutoring staff in the centers get frustrated not being able to search open appointments by time? Any issues with sign-in/logins for drop-in centers? Other thoughts or issues?

We are also open to any ideas for platforms that will allow for both in-person and online scheduling.

Thank you in advance,

Brianne

Brianne Parker
Director, Learning Assistance Centers