Hi all,
I checked in several months ago to see if any of you were using SSC for your tutoring programs.  I'd love to hear from anyone who has worked with them and how you have your system set up within their software.  We are progressing fairly slowly, just wondering how things have worked out for other schools.

Thanks.

Shevawn Eaton, Ph.D., Director
ACCESS Tutoring & Support Services
Williston 100