The University of West Georgia utilizes SSC-Campus for both tutoring and
advising.  In our Center for Academic Success we do appointment based
tutoring, which works well in SSC-Campus.  Students can schedule their own
appointments online or we can schedule them. We also have our Math Tutoring
Center which does drop-in tutoring use SSC-Campus to track use of their
services.  Our Writing Center also uses SSC-Campus for appointment based
writing appointments.

Overall, we've been happy with SSC-Campus.  You can download reports into
excel and use them for your assessment purposes.

Stephanie Westine

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 4:31 PM, Burnside, Ashley Claire <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Our institution has just begun looking at SSC.  We currently use Tutor
> Trac, but were told that SSC could replace all of Tutor Trac’s
> functionality.  Is that really accurate?  I would be very interested to
> know the experiences of those who have changed from one system to the other
> or are using both simultaneously.
>

> Thank you,
>

> *Ashley C. Burnside, M.A.*
>
> *Assistant Director, Academic Success Center*
>

> *Winthrop University*
>
> University College
>
> 106 Dinkins Hall
>
> Rock Hill, SC 29733
>

> 803/323-3945 <(803)%20323-3945>
>
> 803/323- 3910 <(803)%20323-3910> (FAX)
>
> *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
>
> www.winthrop.edu

Stephanie Westine
Director
Center for Academic Success
University of West Georgia
678-839-0667
westga.edu/cas

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return mail, delete this message, and destroy any
copies.  Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient in unauthorized.