The University of West Georgia utilizes SSC-Campus for both tutoring and advising.  In our Center for Academic Success we do appointment based tutoring, which works well in SSC-Campus.  Students can schedule their own appointments online or we can schedule them. We also have our Math Tutoring Center which does drop-in tutoring use SSC-Campus to track use of their services.  Our Writing Center also uses SSC-Campus for appointment based writing appointments.

Overall, we've been happy with SSC-Campus.  You can download reports into excel and use them for your assessment purposes.

Stephanie Westine