Good morning everyone--

My institution is considering a Summer Bridge Program. I have attended some very helpful webinars recently, and we have a good idea of possible learning outcomes and theoretical background.

I'm curious about just how many programs exist for the purpose of benchmarking.

How many of you have a Summer Bridge or Jump Start program? and what have your experiences been?

Thank so much!

Bridget

Bridget M. Ponte, M.A.
Director, Center for Academic Achievement/Disabilities Services Office
Carlow University
412-578-6271