Hello All,

I’ve recently been asked to brainstorm what might be the best use for about $2800 for technology or equipment purchases in our tutoring/testing center.  It’s the first time I’ve ever been asked something like this in 10 years, and while it isn’t a great amount of money, it’s something.  I’d like to ask anyone interested in responding, is there any piece of technology or equipment you absolutely cannot operate without?  Or, is there something that’s on your wish list?  It has to be hardware, and it cannot exceed the $2800 by too much.  I have some thoughts, but I am really interested in what others have to say.

You can respond here, or to me directly at [log in to unmask].  Thank you for your time and input.

Darren S. Ortega

Learning Resource Center Coordinator

Manhattan Area Technical College

(785) 320-4519

email signature

Connect with the LRC:  Email l On the Web

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: The information contained in this electronic mail message and in all attachments here to are confidential, privileged and/or proprietary and are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended addressee of this message, your interception, copying, distribution, disclosure or other use of this message, any attachment or the information contained therein is strictly prohibited. If you received this message and are not an addressee hereof, immediately notify the sender by e-mail and destroy every electronic, paper and other copy of this message and all attachments hereto and every digest or other summary of the information contained herein or in any attachment. All e-mail sent to this address will be received through the Manhattan Area Technical College e-mail system and is subject to archiving and review by someone other than the recipient. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]