Hi, everyone!

We are trying to determine whether our academic support services are impacting student success at all. What are the learning outcomes you have established for different academic support areas? (e.g. individual tutoring services, Writing Center services, Math Lab services, Testing Center services, etc.)? How do you measure that you're meeting those outcomes? What metrics do you use? What direct and indirect assessment measures do you utilize? How do you use that feedback to improve programs and services?

Thanks so much for your time and input,

Danielle Petersen
Learning Services Coordinator
Mid Michigan Community College