Hi Snehal,

I am not sure at all, but it looks like the network on p. 355 may be an
updated version of the Santa Fe Institute network used in this earlier
paper by Girvan and Newman: Girvan, M., & Newman, M. E. (2002). Community
structure in social and biological networks. *Proceedings of the national
academy of sciences*, *99*(12), 7821-7826.
https://arxiv.org/pdf/cond-mat/0112110.pdf   p. 6, fig. 6

I wasn't able to find this dataset, but have you looked at Newman's UMich
page? He has posted a great variety of datasets, including several
co-authorship/collaboration ones.
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/netdata/

Good luck,
Jasmina

--

Jasmina Tacheva

University at Buffalo, School of Management

Department of Operations Management and Strategy

326H Jacobs Management Center, Buffalo, NY 14260