Dear SOCNETers,

Would you please suggest recent reviews of social science papers about
network science? I'm trying to automatically collect network science papers
in social science fields and it is a good start to use review papers as
seeds. Thank you very much.

Partial list of what I've been searching through:
Robins, Garry. Doing social network research: Network-based research design
for social scientists. Sage, 2015.
Borgatti, Stephen P., et al. "Network analysis in the social sciences."
Science 323.5916 (2009): 892-895.

Regards,
Junming Huang
--
Junming Huang
Center for Complex Network Research (CCNR) at Northeastern University