This entire volume from RSO is on social networks in the organizational
realm and contains a wide variety of topics:

Brass, D., Labianca, G., Mehra, A., Halgin, D., & Borgatti, S. P.
(2014). *Contemporary
perspectives on organizational social networks*. Research in the Sociology
of Organizations, volume 40. Emerald Group Publishing.

Hope that helps

--
Giuseppe (Joe) Labianca
Gatton Chaired Professor of Management